Our service is free, impartial and confidential.

How we can help

We support children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and their parents and carers to help with their related concerns or questions. 

We do this by providing a free, impartial and confidential service through our website and online resources. Parents, carers, children and young people self-refer to this service by contacting us directly.

Parents, carers and children

Find information on Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP) and how your child can get extra support at school.

Help for parents, carers and children

Young people

Find out how to get help at school or college and start preparing for adulthood.

Help for young people