We’re a national statutory service based in Leeds, here to listen to any concerns and provide information on things like:
- SEND law, legislation and policies
- SEND support in mainstream schools
- preparing for school meetings
- Education, Health and Care (EHC) needs assessments and plans
- mediation and SEND tribunal appeals
- resolving disagreements and complaints procedures
- specialist schools, settings and provisions
- preparing for adulthood
- preparing for educational transitions
- SEND funding
- school transport
Leeds Local Offer
All our resources can be found across our website. If you prefer, you can also call our
telephone helpline for advice.
We may also be able to provide one-to-one support to those who cannot advocate for themselves.