We’re a national statutory service based in Leeds, here to listen to concerns and provide information about SEND law, policies and process, such as:
- SEND support in mainstream schools
- Preparing for SEND meetings
- Education, Health and Care (EHC) needs assessments and plans
- Mediation and SEND tribunal appeals
- Specialist schools, settings and provisions
- Preparing for adulthood
- Preparing for educational transitions
- SEND funding
- School transport
Leeds Local Offer
Our Service offer
We offer information, advice and support in these areas in a number of ways. As shown in our service diagram. All our resources can be found across our website.
Parents, carers, children and young people self refer by
contacting us directly for information, advice and support.
We may also be able to provide one-to-one support to those who cannot advocate for themselves.